Saturday, October 16, 2010

Why Is Natural Weight Loss Better

My friends always seem to tell me about the right weight loss plan, the one that really works. I use to be taken in by that. I have some friends that have been on so many plans I’ve stopped counting. Why do friends try to get you to join them in their weight loss programs.

Don’t you love the testimonies: “I loss 65 pounds in 2 months.” That is enticing. That is about 32 point something per month. Wow! It is tempting, magical weight loss. You ask yourself, can I do that? Yeah, you probably can, but will you keep it off? I understand wanting to get thin fast. I thought there was a magic formula. How ignorant I was, thinking that I could trick my body to unload 30 pounds almost overnight.

You may trick the body, but the mind says, “No, no, you are fat, you need to put those pounds back on.”
Just kidding, your mind may not be audibly speaking that but for those of us who have been in the struggle, we know that we don’t want the pounds back, but it seems like it happens slowly until we lose control again.

I use to follow them, until I saw after a few months they were gaining the weight back. Ah-h-h. So how do you decide on a weight loss program? Look at your track record, why did you fail with the other plans? Be honest. Could it be like my story? I don’t like being told what I can and can’t do. There is no one size fits all plan for me. That is why my choices didn’t work. The internet has many weight loss resources, examine them and decide what is best for you.

Personally, I don’t think every thing you have been accustomed to eating should be disregarded. Most people think of a losing weight plan means eating food with no taste, things you really don’t like. If that is the case you are defeating the purpose.

Eating naturally means I can still enjoy my meat proteins, cut back on the carbs, increase the veggies, fruits, without starving myself. A balance diet for me is essential to providing my body with the necessary nutrients. Using nutritional food groups has caused me to lose weight and keep it off.

My idea of a natural weight loss plan, being able to eat meat, carbs (in moderation), veggies and fruits, no special diet. What does losing weight naturally mean to you?

Is your weight the only thing bugging you, or are there other issues that maybe at the root of your finding comfort in food. Be victorious in life at www.relationshipsecretsonline.com .

No comments: