Friday, October 3, 2008

Have You Talked To Your Body Today?

Love your body. Why would your body go to work to take off the pounds if you don’t love it in the condition it is in?

Okay, I love my stomach; I love my thighs; I love my butt. Even though you don’t look pleasant to my eyes, I still love you.

You are what you are because of what I did to you. I don’t blame you. I wouldn’t get any smaller either, if someone called me names and showed me no love.

There are things about you that I don’t like but it’s my fault you’re like this. I take full responsibility.

I purpose to win you over. You are my friend and I love you just the way you are.
You might not believe that but I do.

I’m struggling to love you just the way you are because I have these images in my head from what others look like and what I thought I wanted but not any more.

I want the body I want because it is to please me.

Every where you learn it is about getting skinny, not being fat. What’s wrong with fat? Fat cushions your organs. Without it, you will die.

God, help me to love this body like it is. Help me to look at myself in the mirror and instead of disgust, see love.

For more on understanding your intimacy needs visit webtv45.com

No comments: