Saturday, August 23, 2008

Today I Gave Myself A Breast Lift!

This morning when I got up I put on a cotton, short sleeve, to the waist not too tight,shirt. As I gazed in the mirror I thought, “This shirt deserves to look better. How can I improve its appearance on this body?” Even my shoulders seemed to sag a bit.”

Then I remembered a friend of mine invented a bra clip thingy. I had tossed it into my draw to use but hadn’t really bothered.

The search was on. I found it but I couldn’t seem to make it work. I tried a few times until I broke it trying to snap it.

I looked on my dresser and there sat a small shopping bag with two cord handles. I cut one snapped my bra, gathered the two straps, tied the cord, adjusted my bra and it was instant transformation. IT WORKED WONDERS!

Working with what you have in excess pounds requires some creativity. Why be miserable about your weight? Do something about what you have.

If a bra clip will lift your boobs and give you that confident feeling. DO IT!

Feel good right in the body you’re in, is the first step to the right mindset to welcome your new body.


(For more about getting in the right mindset, read an excerpt from Sue Hodkinson's book: May I Have This Dance? at www.comebelovedcome.com

No comments: