Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Feeling Hungry-- It's Late!

Opted for Yogurt. The other day I bought some Vanilla flavored. Of course, after I saw a special on how flavors are created I thought, just plain, please.

Why does sleepiness, hunger and tired go together? I don't know, just happens like that. Wait! there might be an explanation. When you're sleepy you want to lie down and sleep. Perhaps it is thought, if you eat the body would be busy burning calories and keep itself awake and you.

I don't know, it's late, I'm eating my Yogurt. Thinking of losing at least 10 pounds. If I lose 20 I would have to get a new wardrobe. Not in my budget right now.

While you are on this page, if you look to the right you will see "Losing Weight Without Starving Yourself." The starving, special foods, drinks, teas approach never worked for me. If not that, keep searching for what works for you.

No comments: