Friday, March 26, 2010

Jump Start Your Weight Loss Plan with Stretching Exercises???

A few weeks ago I was interviewing Dr. Vera Stevens on my radio show at www.blogtalkradio.com/changing lives. The topic of the day was stretching,
and how to stretch without injuring the body.

I did my research, preparing to bring Dr. Vera on the show,
so that I could at least sound like I knew a little something.

We purposely decided not to post pictures, or videos of her but to allow her to
talk us through the exercises, to visualize them.

By the second week of our discussion those visions had moved from my head
Into my desiring to act on the information.

Has that ever happened to you? I decided to do a stretching plan for 30 days, about 10 minutes a day.

I want you to know that I blew one day already this week, didn’t
want to make the effort.

Today is a better day. And this is the day I decided to let you in on what I’m doing.

The other day I helped carry some chairs at church and it felt good. I’m also up to 15 minutes for my stretching exercises. I can tell my endurance level is up.

Want to get in on Dr. Vera’s Stretching Tips, visit blogtalkradio.com/changinglives.

No comments: